Viagra Soft is one of the most popular drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction in Australia. These tablets can be chewed and swallowed in order to allow the body to absorb the active ingredients at a faster rate compared to other forms of the drug. This tablet normally takes effect about thirty minutes after ingestion, and these effects can last for up to five hours.
The quality, safety, strength, and dosage of Viagra Soft are identical to the brand name version in almost every way.
You should only take Viagra Soft once a day. Exceeding the daily-recommended dosage may lead to a number of side effects. All users are advised to practice the following to ensure safe usage of the medication:
• Avoid taking Viagra Soft if you are currently taking any nitrate-based medication. These include Transiderm-Nitro, Sodium Nitroprusside, Nitrostat, Nitro-Dur, Nitradisc, Nitroderm TTS, Nitrocor, etc.
• Avoid taking Viagra Soft with liquor or any alcoholic drinks
• Do not take this medication with any recreational drugs
• Do not combine Viagra Soft with any other nitrate-based sprays such as Nitrolingual, or ointments such as Nitrol, or injectable Nitronal, Nitro-Bid, Isosorbide, etc. Combining Viagra Soft with any of these drugs can seriously affect your health.
• Do not take Viagra Soft if you have any underlying conditions such as a heart problem or severe problems with your blood vessels. Seek your physician’s advice if you have suffered a stroke, heart attack, or serious heart complication within a period of less than a year. Any heart problems that you do not address may turn sexual activity into a life threatening experience.
• Do not take Viagra Soft if you’ve developed symptoms such as chest pains or nausea during recent sexual activity.
• Take Viagra Soft with caution if you suffer from low or high blood pressure.
• Use this medication cautiously if you suffer from leukemia, multiple myeloma, or sickle cell anemia. This is because some of these conditions are known to cause abnormally long lasting and life threatening erections.
• In case you have a genital deformity or physical problem, use this medication with caution and report any feelings of pain or discomfort to your urologist.
You should also use Viagra Soft with a lot of caution if you suffer from any of the following medical conditions.
a. Bleeding disorders
b. Stomach ulcers
c. Eye diseases such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy and retinitis pigmentosa
d. Kidney or liver problems
In conclusion, this product has been designed to provide the user with good results when used appropriately. It is available from a number of pharmacies all over Australia and through a number of online pharmacies. Whenever you are in doubt, consult your physician before you begin taking the tablets.